- This event has passed.
Finding a Happy Meaningful Life: Meditation in Kendal
19 April @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
FINDING A HAPPY MEANINGFUL LIFE:
An Introduction to Buddhism
Thursday Evenings at Kendal Town Hall, 7:30 – 9pm
Taught by Kadampa Buddhist nun, Kelsang Drima
In these classes we will learn about Buddhist view, meditation
and action and how by improving our mind we can find the
happy meaningful life everyone is looking for.
These classes will include topics such as:
• What does our death mean? • The Buddhist way of life
• Liberation from sorrow • Developing non-attachment
• Training in moral discipline, concentration and wisdom
• The real meaning of human life • Living with a good heart
Everyone is welcome to these classes which will include topics such as:
Who was Buddha • Understanding the mind
• Past and future lives • What is karma? • Why and how to meditate
Each class will include guided meditations, a talk and light refreshments.
£5 per class, visit http://manjushri.org/meditation-classes for more information